Fixed and Solved - Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on.

Sunday, March 31, 20130 comments

 Whenever I tried to log-in in my Google account and in blogger I had encountered this problem saying: "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on."

I had done everything configuring the browser cookies, removing all browser history but nothing had happened, I still got the message.

I decided to make a research about it, how to fix this problem. Luckily I was able to find one but it is not as simple as configuring the browser settings but we need to use a software because the reason why that problem above occurs is because of a virus.

Here are the steps:

Firefox: (I had tried this step it works)

1. Download HitmanPro, this is for virus removal. Install and run this software and do the scan for virus removal.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Open Firefox and see the result.

Internet Explorer

1. For those who are using Internet Explorer, click here:

That's it and your done. Hope this helps.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. Storyahi - All Rights Reserved