Spiritual Guide - Finding Someone who can help you

Thursday, July 24, 20140 comments


Where to find HELP, When you feel:

- ANXIOUS 

     God is not like men, who lie; He is not a human who changes his mind. Whatever he promises, he does; He speaks, and it is done. (Numbers 23:19)

      Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. (Phil 4:6)

      Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

- DISCOURAGE

      Leave your troubles with the Lord, and he will defend you; he never lets honest men be defeated. (Psalm 55:22)

      Happy are you when people insult you and persecute you and tell all kinds of evil lies against you because you are my followers. (Matt. 5:11)


- FRIEND FAILS

      If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. (Rom 12:17)

     Never take revenge, my friend, but instead let God's anger do it. For the scriptures says, "I will take revenge, I will pay back, says the Lord." (Rom 12:19)


- NEEDING GOD'S PROTECTION

      And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs. (Phil 4:19)


- FACING A CRISIS

       Let us have confidence, then, and approach God's throne, Where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us when we need it. (Heb. 4:16)


- FAITH FAILS

       Why am I so sad? Why am so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, my saviour and my God. (Psalm 42:5)


 - LONELY

         Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you". (Heb 13:5)

         Let us be bold, then, and say, "The lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?"


- NEEDING GUIDANCE


        Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. (Prov 3:5)

        Remember the Lord in everything you d, and he will show you the right way. (Prov 3:6)


- NEEDING HEALING


        He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. (Psalm 103:3)


        Christ himself carried our sins in his body to the cross, so that we might die to sin and live for righteousness. It is by his wounds that you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. Storyahi - All Rights Reserved